chat

discussion

lonely detective

Started by bretarn
Default_user
almost 5 years ago

These last days saw me feeling as the last detective on line, no answers to comments, rfrom other detective nor from moderaor;Where is the science team which are so silent I'm moping about? I'm a bit kidding but I feel a bit concerned with the project: not any blg from february!

Default_user
almost 5 years ago

Hey Bretarn! I just stopped by today to classify, I've been super busy lately. I'm also curious what the science team has been up to for the past few months. Data analysis and other projects, I'm sure, but it would be nice to hear from them!

I just opened up talk because I hit a nice round number and wanted to celebrate with my fellow detectives, sad that it's so quiet.

Celebrating anyways! I was so hoping in those last couple clips to find a bat or two.. or six! Sadly the double round number was not to be.

Only 10,000 clips left to go... If I finish the whole data set, do we get an update? :D

Default_user
almost 5 years ago

Hi quia, happy to read you; I'm about 39200 scenes investigated, but I only about 34000 registered when you open the site, it was some concern with software during several days

Reading the daily news fromzoouniverse , I've read it was about 100.000 scenes to be investigate! Is it real, I don't know if it's real; we'll see!

Default_user
almost 5 years ago

Hi quia, sorry I missed your momentous occasion but unfortunately unforseen circumstances have dictated otherwise recently. Hope to be back a bit more regularly soon. Anyways 30,000 clips investigated is a fantastic achievement. You've certainly earnt your bat wings! :D

And bretarn, almost a staggering 40,000 clips. Great stuff! Would I be right in saying that your secret is an endless supply of coffee and a variety of sugary foods? :D

You've both found some fantastic clips and contributed a great deal to the forum too, so it's great to share in both your accomplishments.

If there are others out there that have reached a bat detective milestone, perhaps you could let us know so that we can acknowledge your achievements as well - whether you've reached 50 or 100 clips, just hit 1,000, or become a seasoned veteran like quia and bretarn, it would be great to hear from you.

Default_user
almost 5 years ago

I'm done, my secret 's unveiled! :D ; in fact, when I had been awake several times py phone calls for my job, I had a better choice to get downstairs to my office than calm down an angry wife even if she's accustomed to such night calls when I'm on duty . Then , Bats detective looks attractive! :D ; one's may say how organ donation drives you to bats.

Please Log In to make comments.